Universal Studios Orlando can put you right in the middle of the action of some of your favorite movies and TV shows. You can discover if the mummy curse is real, race through New York with Jimmy Fallon, save the world from the Decepticons on Transformers, and even see a dragon breathe fire in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley. Want to experience all this fun? Be sure to include Discover Universal Blog’s 10 things to your must-do list.
1. Join Your Favorite Wizards on Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
After exploring the shops, shows, and food of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, make your way to the famed Gringotts bank. Plunge into the depths and encounter dragons, trolls, and Voldemort himself. Be sure to exchange your Muggle money for Gringotts banknotes. They are available in denominations of $10 and $20 and can be used to make in-park purchases at restaurants or stores or kept as a souvenir.
2. Watch Extreme Stunts in The Bourne Stuntacular
The chase is on in this action-packed experience that immerses you in the world of Bourne. Your mission: track Bourne to ensure he doesn’t get brought in by rogue double agents.
3. Become an actual Minion on Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
Gru is recruiting Minions for his latest scheme, and good news: it looks like you’re the perfect candidate.
4. Head to Studio 6B for Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon
Visit the famed Studio 6B for a unique tour of the Big Apple. You may even meet Hashtag the Panda or see a performance from the Ragtime Gals. Don’t forget to stop and smell the pizza.
5. Jam out on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
Select a song and prepare to rock on this coaster that takes you up a 90-degree angle before dropping you back down at 65 mph.
6. Help Optimus Prime and Bumblebee save mankind on TRANSFORMERS: The Ride 3-D
It’s time for someone to take down Megatron and the Decepticons, and that someone could be you.
7. Dare to Eat an Entire Lard Lad Donut in The Simpsons’ Springfield, U.S.A.
Giant Lard Lad Donuts, tasty D’oh-Nut Sundaes, delectable cupcakes…who’s in for a sweet treat?
8. Flee From the Evil Imhotep on Revenge of the Mummy
Forwards or backwards – you’ll barely be able to tell which way you’re moving on this dark coaster. All you’ll care about is avoiding the swarm of insects, mummies, fire…
9. See Your Favorite Movies Come to Life in Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration
Watch the best moments of your day at night on massive water screens in the middle of the lagoon. And it’s all accented by projection mapping, pyrotechnics, lasers, dancing fountains, and more. (This show is currently paused but will hopefully be reopening soon.)
10. Wipe out the scum of the universe on MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack
Aliens have taken over New York and we’re arming you with a blaster to zap them into oblivion. Rack up points and get ready for a lifetime of bragging rights.
Let’s get some great plans together for your family. Reach out today to start planning your family’s Universal Orlando vacation! Click here to get started!
Source and Photos: Discover Universal Blog