From target opening timeframe to pricing, these and more long-awaited details have recently been released on Walt Disney World’s newest resort. Opening spring 2022 at Walt Disney World Resort, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will be a two-night, immersive adventure in a galaxy far, far away that goes beyond anything Disney has created before. Let’s take a closer look at this first-of-its-kind experience.
Experience Your Own Star Wars Story
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is a revolutionary new 2-night experience where you are the hero. You and your group will embark on a first-of-its-kind Star Wars adventure that’s your own. It’s the most immersive Star Wars story ever created. This adventure is part live immersive theater, part themed environment, part culinary extravaganza, part real-life role-playing game—and yet so much more.
While your choices determine what happens during your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser adventure, you’ll find something for everyone, including highlights like:
- New and familiar Star Wars Characters need your help and will invite you to delve deeper into the story—interact with them like never before, embark on secret missions and create alliances.
- Wield a lightsaber as you face off against a remote training device.
- Explore the Bridge and operate the ship’s systems and controls.
- Take an exclusive transport to the planet Batuu, where you’ll have the opportunity to engage in unique missions and experiences that extend the story of your adventure.
- Your story may even lead you to discover the inner workings of the ship in the Engineering Room.
The Halcyon starcruiser is the jewel of the Chandrila Star Line. Onboard the 100-cabin Corellian MPO-1400 model starcruiser, you’ll voyage to the far reaches of the galaxy in legendary comfort and style. Recently refurbished and reoutfitted, the starcruiser combines modern conveniences with the romance of the age of exploration.
Every Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package includes a 2-night stay in a well-appointed cabin or suite, meals (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages), and the opportunity to live your Star Wars story through exclusive experiences, missions, and activities. View a sample itinerary that gives you an exciting look at some of the many experiences that you may encounter during your voyage.
Your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package includes:
- 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
- Ongoing, immersive and interactive entertainment, where choices determine your experience
- Food and beverages on the starcruiser (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages) and a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios**
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Valet parking
- Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser databand (MagicBand)
Cabins and Pricing
Each Standard Cabin is fitted with furnishings and fixtures designed to ensure comfort while traveling throughout the galaxy—including a pullout table and a TV with entertainment from your home planet—and a window with a view out into space.
- Sleeps: 4 to 5 passengers
- Room Configuration: queen bed, 2 berths (bunk beds) for one adult each and a wall pull-down bed for one adult (if sleeping 5)
Galaxy Class Suite
One-bedroom Galaxy Class Suites feature a living space complete with an integrated seating area and have all the comforts of Standard Cabins plus a double vanity bathroom, bar area, 2 windows with views out into space and a few extra Star Wars surprises.
- Sleeps: 4 passengers
- Room Configuration: queen bed and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each
Grand Captain Suite
Two-bedroom Grand Captain’s Suites offer ample room for the whole family and feature a posh living space complete with an integrated seating area. They have all the comforts of Standard Cabins plus a main suite with a double vanity bathroom, a second bathroom with a single vanity, a bar area, 3 windows with views out into space and a few extra Star Wars surprises.
- Sleeps: 8 passengers
- Room Configuration: 2 queen beds, 2 berths (bunk beds) for one adult each and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each
Ready to be one of the first to experience Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser? Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add you to the list and you will be one of the first to know all the details about this amazing experience.
Source and Photos: Walt Disney World Website