Headed off on a Disney Cruise soon and wonder what is allowed to carry onboard? Here is a list of some important reminders.
- ❌Guests should refrain from bringing toys or props that resemble guns, knives, or other related implements, as these items may not be brought on board.
- ✅Store-bought collapsible lightsabers may be brought onboard. Guests will not be allowed to bring homemade lightsabers onboard.
- ✅Plastic toy ‘pirate’ swords may be brought onboard. Plastic toy swords are also sold in the merchandise shops onboard.
- ✅Plastic store-bought toy “Mjolnir” hammers (Thor’s hammer) may be brought on board.
- ❌Loki’s scepter (staff) and/or Hawkeye’s bow and arrow may not be brought on board.
- ❌Black Panther claws/gloves with claws may not be brought on board.
- ❌Homemade or pre-cooked food items, open snack containers, or any other perishable items cannot be brought onboard any Disney Cruise Line ship. Limitations on permitted food items are directly related to concerns for food safety and contamination prevention.
- ✅Non-perishable, government-approved snack food items may be brought onboard in their sealed, original packaging. These items may also be taken off the ship in the different ports of call, as well as when disembarking at the end of the cruise.
- ❌Open bags or containers of snack items may not be taken off the ship or brought back onboard. Guests must either consume or throw away open snack food items before re-boarding the ship in any port of call.
The below equipment (and other similar items) may not be brought on board or on Castaway Cay because of safety concerns:
- ❌Archery equipment
- ❌Baseball and cricket bats
- ❌Fishing gear
- ❌Hiking or trekking sticks
- ❌Hockey and lacrosse sticks
- ❌Oar or kayak paddles (including collapsible paddles)
- ❌Pool cues
- ❌Ski poles
Click on this Disney Cruise website link for a complete listing of prohibited items.